Abbotts Maintenance We can power flush you combi boiler by removing the internal pump & connecting our machine to the boiler. We only use Kamco power flushing machine to clean a heating system of rust and sludge.
When we power flush a central heating system we always put the powerflushing machine on a rubber mat to protect the floor. We use two magnetic filters to catch as mush rust, iron oxide, sludge from the water before it goes back to our power flush machine this speeds up the cleaning of the radiators.
If you need your central heating system or gas boiler power flushed call us or click the blue button below to send us a email and we can quote you on a power flush.
If you need a 24hr Emergency Plumber for a leak or kitchen sink tap repair then call today and we can arrange for one of our service engineers to help you!
All our boiler repair and service engineers are gas safe registered. If you need a Local plumber near you we can help with over 35 years in the trade.
Signs You Need a Powerflush
There are signs to look out for that suggest that all is not well in your central heating system.
- Cold areas on radiators e.g. at the bottom
- Excessive noise from the boiler or the heating system pump
- Discolored water when you bleed the radiators
- Heating is slow to warm up
- Some radiators struggle to heat up as well as others
- Radiators cold but pipes are hot
- Boiler regularly shuts down and needs restarting
- No water escapes when you bleed a radiator
- Noisy radiators and or / boiler
- Small leaks in radiators.
If any of these problems sound familiar to you, it’s time to contact a professional engineer. While a Powerflush may be all that is required to get your heating back on track, unfortunately it’s not always that simple. A system may be so damaged that it is actually cheaper to replace rather than repair. If that’s the case, you’ll need to consult with us Abbotts Maintenance to make sure you’re getting the right solution at the best price.
What Are the Benefits of a Powerflush?
It’s not all doom and gloom; there are lots of positive reasons to get a Powerflush carried out too.
- Radiators will heat up quicker
- Radiators will get hotter
- Quieter radiators / boiler
- More energy efficient system = cheaper energy bills
- Higher hot water temperatures
- More reliable i.e. less chance of breakdown
- Increase the life of your heating system.
© Copyright Abbott's Maintenance